I am so exited to do a Christmas-y tag, so thank you to Bookish Kimberly and Stephen writes 🙂 who both tagged me to do this!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!) – Jenn
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ❌
omg no I wouldn’t request something if I wasn’t going to read it!
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ✔
I mean everyone starts out with a low feedback rating and I haven’t read that many ARC’s so probably yeah
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ❌
I don’t make promises I cant keep haha
4. Folded down the page of a book ✔
I only do this with books I own, but people get so angry about dogearing pages I am not sure why?
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ❌
Not this year but last year I brought a banana to school and it got squished in my bag and went all over my book.. I was so angry!!
6. DNF a book this year ✔
I dnf’d a few things but some of them I may or may not give a second chance.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ❌
I don’t have that much money to blow haha
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
I read every single morning when I am meant to be getting ready
9. Skim read a book ✔
The only thing I have ever skim read was the quidditch scenes in harry potter, I just hate sports even if they are magical lol
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ❌
This year I went past my goodreads goal!!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library ❌
12. Broke a book buying ban ❌
I don’t have book buying bans, because I rarely buy that many books.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
When I started blogging I would write my reviews months after reading the book and it was so hard! I do it right afterwords now and jot down a few opinions while I read.
14.Wrote in a book you were reading ❌
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ❌
I love tracking my books on good reads its so helpful 🙂
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend ❌
definitely not, I would hate if someone did that to me so I would never do that.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book ❌
I have not given anyone books because no one has asked haha
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book ❌
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged ❌
20. Sat on a book accidentially ✔
Most likely yes lol
The final score 7/20
I am pretty happy with that only 35% naughty! Anyway I suck at tagging people, so if you want to do this too consider yourself tagged!